Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Color my world

You'll learn pretty fast that a large portion of my wardrobe comes from Urban and Free People. I'm a stylist at Free People so I'm pretty much surrounded by their clothes at all times. And I get a sick discount.

My next purchase (Free People, $78)

Although these are competition (Free People, $78)

My personal collection of colored and patterned denim
From top: Free People, swooped for $17
Free People, Urban, Urban, Free People, Urban, Levi's.
I see a little bit of a trend.

+

3 comments:

  1. love the patterned jeans! so fun!
    Lexie
    mrmrsward.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katy! I'm so glad you started a blog! It's about time the world gets to see how amazing your style is. Also, I want all of your pants.

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice post :) I love color and patterned denim, they are so fun! Xx- Mint Clothing Company

    ReplyDelete