Tuesday, May 13, 2014

ten things tuesday

I have had a favorite Free People blogger.  Her name was Bridgette and though I only read her blog posts, through her words, she portrayed herself as a freaking amazing person. Unfortunately for me, Bridgette is moving on to bigger and better things and I will be missing her in Philly by a matter of weeks.  I hoped I would meet the young woman that has inspired me in so many different areas of my life, but I guess I will have to wait.  I first stumbled upon this list idea on Bridgette's personal blog.  So, here goes nothing.


1. I can't fall asleep in my house alone.
2. I've never lived anywhere outside of Washington (but that will change in 5 weeks).
3. Pizza makes up most of my food intake and I do a special dance every time I eat it.
4. The lightbulb in my room has been out for a week. I'm okay with it.
5. I'm on a never-ending hunt for the perfect pair of sunglasses.
6. Boneless wings are so much better than bone-in wings.
7. EDIT: I wrote something here and deleted it out of embarrassment.
8. This line was related to #7.
9. So was this one.
10. I love...

Thank you, Bridgette.

+

No comments:

Post a Comment