Tuesday, May 20, 2014

ten things tuesday


1. I take an absurd amount of scenery pictures and never do anything with them.
2. I'm really into wigs (and wings) right now.
3. Target doesn't sell disposable cameras anymore, which breaks my heart.
4. When I think about the future, I don't get excited because I love the present so much.
5. I changed the lightbulb in my bedroom... :/
6. As a child my parents forced me to sing karaoke for their friends and family, like, every weekend.
7. I really want to get serious about using coupons when I shop for groceries.
8. I still don't have a favorite flower, probably because I never get flowers.
9. Today my roommate told me she thought I would live off cheese and bread if given the opportunity. She's right.
10. I drink decaf coffee almost every day, but rarely caffeinated coffee.

+

4 comments:

  1. I hope by "wigs" you meant to say "wings" as in chicken wings, because you have the best hair evaaa.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm into wings too :) but I meant wigs! They're fun, for a few hours at a time! I'm going to go clarify that confusion on my post now haha.

      Delete
  2. I'm not sure where in the world you are, but in Australia they have disposable camera in kmart still :)

    This is a very cute idea and collection of thoughts :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope to find myself in Australia someday! I'm in Seattle. Luckily I tracked a disposable camera down at one of the drug stores around here :)

      Delete