Wednesday, May 28, 2014

ten things tuesday



1. It's Wednesday, but I don't care.
2. I spent this past weekend at Sasquatch! Music Festival. See pictures below.
3. I recently decided that I really really really enjoy "New Girl."
4. My parents are expecting me to move home for a week between graduation and moving to Philly, but it's not going to happen.
5. v bnjnkm,okiuy76t5re4dwd45fvgbhnjmk,l.;
6. My roommate, Alana, keeps typing on my keyboard while I'm writing this. I can thank her for #5.
7. I drank whiskey with the guys from The Growlers on Saturday.
8. I'm supposed to be studying for a quiz I have to take in 30 minutes.
9. Pizza is so great, all the time.
10. I did something I was really scared of doing.







+


1 comment:

  1. Love this post, the pictures are cool too :)
    Feel free to check out our lastest post x
    http://looklovewear.blogspot.co.uk/2014/05/shades-of-cool.html

    ReplyDelete