1. I ate a Philly Cheesesteak (in Philly!) for the first time.
2. I slept in a house alone for consecutive nights for the first time.
3. I wrote and published my first press release.
4. I saw the White House (amongst other D.C. attractions) for the first time.
5. I had flavored guacamole for the first time.
6. I went through my first (and 2nd, and 3rd...) over-40-hour workweek.
7. I ordered sushi for delivery for the first time.
8. I also had Mexican food delivered to me for the first time.
9. I spent an absurd amount of $$$ getting my hair done for the first (and last) time.
10. I had my first cross-country visitor last week.
Living on the East coast is strange. Living in Philadelphia is stranger. However, I'm okay with it because I'm a stranger to this city. I just need to get used to it.