Tuesday, August 5, 2014

ten things tuesday

I'm not really sure how the past two months have escaped me, but they have. I migrated to the East coast after graduation and have been in a whirlwind of new-city-distraction ever since. This summer has been filled with tons of firsts (and probably some lasts), so as it happens to be Tuesday, I'm going to quickly jot down 10 firsts that I've experienced thus far.

1. I ate a Philly Cheesesteak (in Philly!) for the first time.
2. I slept in a house alone for consecutive nights for the first time.
3. I wrote and published my first press release.
4. I saw the White House (amongst other D.C. attractions) for the first time.
5. I had flavored guacamole for the first time.
6. I went through my first (and 2nd, and 3rd...) over-40-hour workweek.
7. I ordered sushi for delivery for the first time.
8. I also had Mexican food delivered to me for the first time.
9. I spent an absurd amount of $$$ getting my hair done for the first (and last) time.
10. I had my first cross-country visitor last week.

Living on the East coast is strange. Living in Philadelphia is stranger. However, I'm okay with it because I'm a stranger to this city. I just need to get used to it.

goodnight.


+

No comments:

Post a Comment