Tuesday, September 22, 2015

ten things tuesday

Week two! Feeling good. Here we go:

Currently listening to:


1. My sister created a training plan for me for my first 10K and I've actually followed it so far.
2. When I was little, I carried a toy soldier named Joseph around in my pocket and talked to him.
3. I had my first major fuck up at work yesterday.
4. I'm going to Texas for the first time in two weeks!
5. I'm seeing my favorite band live for the first time in two weeks!
6. The ocean is the single scariest thing in the world to me.
7. I started using Amazon Prime and am now addicted.
8. I have far too many girl crushes than the average girl.
9. Someday, I hope I'll actually feel comfortable sharing this blog with my peers.
10. I'll be 24 in a month, which means it's time for me to start acting like an adult (right?).

+


No comments:

Post a Comment